3. Celebrity Constellation
This was our second cruise on the Constellation and as with our first cruise - it did not disappoint. We selected this cruise for its itinerary (as all of the stops were new with the exception of Livorno - but we did something different than the first time we were there), the price, and because it is Celebrity! Embarkation was as smooth as silk. We were a little early (1030am) but were allowed to board and it only took 10 minutes. Our cabin was an oceanview (lowest category available - 08) right at the front of the ship (2001), but the cabin was of good size, quiet and very "stable" - no rocking! We chose this cabin because of the incredible price/value (as it included drinks, tips and $200 obc) - for less than $1000 per person!! We ate all of our evening meals in the Main Dining Room and the service and quality was great. I liked the variety and quantity!! Entertainment on the ship was ok. The main performers were average with the exception of the magician. His act was pretty amazing. The games and other activities on the ship were really good and plentiful. What made this cruise was the crew - Celebrity seems to hire the friendliest and most helpful people. The itinerary (and luckily the weather) was amazing. The cruise was absolutely awesome with the places we got to see. I don't really have too much negative to say (yes...I could nit pick like most people like to do), but overall, I had a great time on the cruise, had plenty to eat and drink, and the ports were interesting. Celebrity did not disappoint and I will continue to book with them in the future.

Great Cruise!!

Ages 16+
Get Celebrity Constellation price drops

Ocean View 8
Cabin 08 2001
Standard cabin with a large porthole to view the outside. The location was great - as there was no noise from elevators, people talking, public areas, or theatre. I was a little worried as it was far forward - but there was very, very little rocking from the waves. I am quite happy that we saved a ton of cash with this room and it worked out perfectly!
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins