3. Carnival Imagination
Where else can you get a 4 day vacation with food, lodging and entertainment included? The ship itself was small, (only 2300) passengers, but every nook and cranny is packed with something to look at, be entertained by or to eat. We choose to use our $$ on excursions and never spend much time in our cabin anyway so an inexpensive interior cabins is quite serviceable for us. Honestly, I would not call our dining experience perfect, but we love our servers were excellent and the food quite good. The best part was that I didn't have to make it so I am not complaining. I can't say that Catalina Island and Ensenada, Mexico are not the most exciting ports of call but we always have a good time. The entertainment was excellent!! The musicians that are positioned all over the ship are very good, but the performances in the main show room were amazing! The vocals were great and the dancing and special effects were so good! We are so glad we went on this cruise!

Carnival Cruises are the best bang for your buck!

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review by kathyanna74

• Sail Date: October 2017
  • Destination: Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Interior Upper/Lower

We are so glad we went on this cruise!
kathyanna74’s Full Rating Summary