3. Carnival Ecstasy
Shout out to our Waiters at Carnival Ecstasy !! Eduardo, Christian and Dennis.. they have been attentive to our needs! They are courteous, always have a smile in their faces.Keep up the good job !! Worth Keeping! Carnival is indeed a fun ship!! I love that everyone is friendly and you can feel everyone is having a good time! Princess Cay is beautiful except we have a hard time swimming as it was very rocky and quite dangerous.. Bring WATER SHOES!! I want to suggest a variety of breakfast choices.. a sample of breakfast from other countries maybe? We get tired of the same food for breakfast.. We enjoyed Gary!! He is very talented and full of energy!! The activities were very good!! We loved all the dancing / parties / games they have We love the food !! Better than other cruise line I've been ( Royal , Norwegian)

Excellent Dining Experience

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review by Mi2

• Sail Date: October 2017
  • Destination: Bahamas

Mi2’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Ecstasy price drops

Cabin R110
Great job Shirley and Demara(??) our cabin always nice and clean !!
  Carnival Ecstasy Deck Plans