3. MSC Orchestra
This ship was clean and tidy, the food was average and never hot, just warm if you were lucky. If you had a question regarding anything on the ship, YOU had to go to deck 5 and stand in a queue to speak to one of the 5 persons behind the desk, it was very hard to find any other member of the crew. The personnel behind the bars were very efficient and polite. I had an all inclusive drinks package, HOWEVER I was not told that this only includes the cheapest drinks, IE; Metaxa brandy and 2 other cheap ones, not even a middle class one, the same with all other alcohol beverages and wines. The entertainment was the same approximately 10 persons doing the very similar show with a slightly different theme every night for 30 to 45 minuets. I would not recommend a M S C cruise based on this one. One more complaint, when I tried to speak to a member of M S C I was told I can not, I have to email them and wait up to 28 days for a reply, to me , this means, they have my money and that is the end of any other service.

Customers have to do everything for themselves

MSC Orchestra Cruise Review by dormin

• Sail Date: October 2017
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom – Fantastica

I would not recommend a M S C cruise based on this one.

dormin’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Orchestra price drops

Balcony Stateroom – Fantastica
Cabin B2 10129
Neat and tidy, however there was no Tea or Coffee facilities.
Clarinetto Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins