3. Grandeur of the Seas
Decided on Royal Caribbean due to a buy one get one 50% off deal. Port was super convenient and close to our home. First cruise and was very impressed by all aspects of the cruise. Great food, service and tons of events for entertainment. Very clean ship! There was always something going on and the crew were so willing to do whatever you asked. I did not encounter one rude person on the ship. The drinks were very good and tons of different food choices. I do not eat red meat or pork and I was able to find tons of food options. The pool areas were very nice with plenty of room and crew was quick to cleanup keeping everything very clean. The only complaint I have is that smoking was allowed in the casino and I couldn't stay in there very long for it started making me feel sick. There was a non-smoking area in the casino but it did not shield you from the smoking.

Great Experience!

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by bjolly12

• Sail Date: October 2017
  • Destination: Bermuda
bjolly12’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Very clean and lots of storage space.
  Grandeur of the Seas Deck Plans