3. Grandeur of the Seas
The time and place was the right time and place for all of us traveling. I don't recommend this time of year, the weather was not good, in addition the food was terrible, I have been on several Carnival and Norwegian cruises and it is 100% better.The staff however, was wonderful. You couldn't ask for more committed and proud employees. I do think they were lacking in the amount of staff though because the food and drinks sat around along while before being picked up and there are no places to put it yourself so you are stuck with dirty dishes and drinks spilling and falling on the deck during the rough seas we had. The comedian on the last night of the trip was great, as were the game shows which we all participated in. The weather definitely put a damper on what we were able to see in Bermuda, but that is not Royal Caribbean's fault.

Terrible food, old cabins

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by gcrevs

• Sail Date: October 2017
  • Destination: Bermuda
gcrevs’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

the tiles and mirrors are peeling in the bathroom, and there is a terrible mildew smell. The rug was wet from when we arrived.
  Grandeur of the Seas Deck Plans