3. Celestyal Majesty
I chose this cruise for the places to visit and for the time of year. I would like to praise all of the people employed in this ship. In particular we had three amazing waiters at dinner every night. Namely Owen, Dodie and our lovely wine waiter Made. The cleaners of our cabin were Olivia and Brian who could not have done any better and with so much humour and grace. There are too many people to mention, not least names are not always known. There's Pan we met in the morning buffet! Everybody has such warmth and humour. Then, the places to visit, the help one receives to disembark etc. Everything is made so clear. Then, the entertainment. Those singers and dancers are second to none. The comperes, the singer and comedian were wonderful. Need I go on?! Worth every penny and not only that the weather was lovely, too! Thank you Captain, crew and staff. Brilliant.

In praise of crew, waiters, cleaners, entertainers etc etc

Celestyal Majesty Cruise Review by isabelsgran