3. Harmony of the Seas
I go on a cruise for relaxation. On this ship Royal Caribbean has brought cruising to a new low, in addition there were too many children. Royal Caribbean has let the Golden Age of cruising go by. The ship is a lot too big and Royal Caribbean should opt for quality instead of quantity. Once is enough on a ship the size of Harmony, too much hassle at breakfast and lunch for a party of six. Again, there were way too many children on this cruise. We never visited any of the ports we originally booked for and Royal Caribbean was very insensitive in not even offering a dime in compensation, it seems once they got your money you were on your own, take it or leave it. They sure ruined my 50th Wedding Anniversary. After this I will cruise NCL or MSC, I have seen better value for my dollar there.

Cruise of 1000 children

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by clarencea

clarencea’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Cabin was comfortable, excellent storage space.
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans