Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review by robb s
- Sail Date: October 2017
- Destination: Asia
1.the food in windjammers was terrible ,the same boring pub style food everyday. There should have been far greater verity.ie more soups styles from Vietnam (pho) fresh spring rolls, some seafood.
2.terrible embarkation at Hong Kong, not organised, staff had no idea what they were doing, its only our good fortune that we are experienced cruisers and knew that photos had to be taken as many passengers got to the security check and were told to go back and get photos
3.poor entertainment on board, no bands on deck during the day.
4. poor selection of free movies in cabin.
5.ran out of drinks and food.
6. ports were toooooo far from towns ho chi minh was a minimum of 2 hours each way, hoi an / Danang also a minimum of was 2 hours each way.
7. the first day should have been refunded as most passengers did not get on board until 9 pm and then had to do a safety drill at 10.15pm this was NOT a "cruise" day.it was a joke.
your company should NOT have allowed the previous days cruise out of Hong Kong to Shenzhen just to make more money on gambling from the Chinese, this was at our expense as we were the passengers that suffered the inconvenience just so RCCL could make a buck. we complained twice to guest services only to be given the company line that there is nothing they can do and NO compensation would be offered. (only the standard bottle of wine rubbish that we get every time RCCL is at fault.)
8. there is no beer or wine package offered only the ultimate at $65us a day
9. the spa,s in the adult area ...most of the jets were not working many persons complained that they had paid good money like everyone else and should be able to use the spa.
10. sapphire dining room was way under staffed and the were very long waits to be served, and also a couple of the drink waiters were Chinese and had no knowledge about drinks, eg asked for Stella and got Amstel.
11.in general the ship needs a lot of maintenance and should be taken out of service for a refit ASAP, stop selling this cruise ship it wouldn't be excepted in the usa
- Read more Royal Caribbean Voyager of the Seas Reviews
- Read Cruise Critic's Royal Caribbean Voyager of the Seas Review
250,000+ people have entered their email
bathroom is reasonable ,has bathtub (full lenght) with shower , good pressure and plenty of hot water, but all is dated.ship needs to be dry docked.
Port & Shore Excursion Reviews
Nha Trangwe walked to the cable car and went to vin pearl island (the cost is 800,000 dong fixed price at the booth) this includes all the rides on the island , good value.the ship wanted $109us pp for the same thing (rip off) there are plenty of taxis ,moto,s to take you into nha trang only 10/15 us per CAR one way (just haggle)View All 65 Nha Trang Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Nha Trang Cruise Port Review