3. Norwegian Jewel
Best Cruise Ever. Cabin # 8008. This was a 10 day cruise. My 6th cruise with NCL. Best food. Best drinks. Best shows. Weather was a bit hit and miss. I love cruising. I think NCL does a great job. Some people like to complain about anything and everything! I prefer to see the glass " half full " . I think it is really important to treat each cruise as a separate event, and not to lump all the ships, staff, etc., into one big category. In a perfect world, I would like to see a NON smoking ship. The Casino, stinks. The pool deck can smell smokey as well. I would prefer some fans in the gym, as it gets stuffy. I also think that more and more people are abusing food on cruises. I cannot see how some people can eat and waste so much food. But, some things are NONE of my business !

Another Great Cruise !

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by Rocketman000

• Sail Date: October 2017
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview Picture Window

I prefer to see the glass " half full " .

I would prefer some fans in the gym, as it gets stuffy.

Rocketman000’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Well, one of my favorite activities is going to the gym in the morning. They have a nice selection of good machines, my only request/wish is that they have some portable fans available, as it can get muggy. The library on the Jewel, is a bit limited. And the times that it is open are limited. ( compared to Holland America ) . But, the entertainment in the Stardust Theater is over the top great !