3. Pride of America
We chose this cruise to celebrate our 50th Wedding Anniversary in the Hawaiian Islands. It was a very busy cruise but an excellent way to see the different Islands. We really enjoyed all the excursions, but the majority I booked before hand with local tour companies and was very pleased with the results. The crew members for the most part were always cheerful, polite and very helpful. Two things stand out that I was disappointed with. One was the size of the alcoholic drinks. The drinks are very expensive to begin with and cut down at lease half in size compared to the last cruise we were on. I admit it was a few years ago....maybe 10, but still it was very noticeable. To make things worse, the plastic glasses were filled with ice each time, making the volume even less. The second incident that disappointed me was at that after the final entertainment show in the Hollywood theatre (which was excellent) the cruise director gave a lovely presentation and called many of the staff up on the stage for us to show our appreciation and for them to give theirs as well. It was a wonderful event, but what tainted it for me, being a non American citizen was the flag waving...2 at the beginning and 2 at the end during the procession of the crew members. It seemed to me that many of the hard working staff were of other nationalities and this big display of American nationalism didn't take that into account. I'm sure the American cruisers found it very patriotic though.

A memorable cruise aboard the Pride of America

Christine K’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian (NCL) Pride of America price drops

Obstructed Oceanview
Cabin OK 7058
Cabin had ample room and was kept very clean. I think the next time I'd splurge and get a balcony. The big window made me realize how nice it would be to be able to walk out through it to a nice outside balcony.
I was pleasantly surprised by the ample availability of storage areas.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins