3. Serenade of the Seas
A group of friends chose this cruise to see the New England/Canada Fall colors. This was my first cruise; however, several members of the groups had cruised on Royal Caribbean cruises before and highly recommended it. My experiences, as a whole, were very positive. The space in our stateroom was adequate. I appreciated the in-room safe, plenty of closet space with hangers and shelves, drawers and lighting. The bathroom was not cramped. The shower had good water pressure and temperature throughout the cruise. The towels were clean, but some were a bit ragged on the edges. Our room attendant did a nice job keeping our room clean. She was very pleasant. We all enjoyed the talented entertainment and many of the games available, especially when out at sea. Fabulous food and dining staff!!! In general, excursions were fun with exception of tour in St. John. The Tour guide was lackluster.

Beautiful cruise to New England/Canada

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review by Grateful for Beauty

Grateful for Beauty’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Serenade of the Seas price drops

• Acadia National Park
    Via bus, toured Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park. Our tour guide had great energy, great voice, and explained the history and current status well. We ended the tour with a lobster bake at the Bar Harbor Club. We also had time to shop in the cute Bar Harbor stores after the tour prior to boarding the ship.
    View All 199 Acadia National Park Reviews
  • Halifax
    Via bus, we toured Halifax, Peggy's Cove, and Acadian Maple Products Company. All were fun and beautiful! We had fabulous weather and lots of sun for taking great pictures. Our guide had lots of energy and was very knowledgeable. He was very clear on timing when we had opportunities to get off the bus in order to keep us on track and on time. Peggy's Cove was gorgeous and so picturesque! Fabulous photos! We also enjoyed the beauty and history of the Halifax Public Gardens!
  • Kennebunkport
    We the city of Portland and Kennebunkport via bus. Tour guide was very knowledgeable and kept us on time. He recommended a great lunch spot in Kennebunkport for lobster rolls...one of THE BEST I've ever eaten. We wished there was more time in Kennebunkport for shopping after lunch since we had to wait about 15-20 minutes to get seated in the restaurant. If I were to return here, I would plan to spend my time in Kennebunkport.
    View All 70 Kennebunkport Reviews