3. Grandeur of the Seas
My best friend, her husband along with their handicapped son, my husband and I decided that we wanted to take a cruise. I am terminally ill, and wanted to take a cruiseas part of my bucket list. My husband has never flown anywhere, and says he never will. So it was very convenient to be able to leave out of Baltimore. Being it was our first cruise for the whole group of us. We decided we wanted to go somewhere tropical, but not having to travel too far. The first evening was very choppy, from the hurricane Irma passing through the east coast. I along with many others got sea sick. Your staff and crew were so great with all of us. I had to receive a shot from the Dr. on the boat. Which really helped along with the help of your crew and staffs great knowledge of what to eat and what not to eat and drink. One young lady in particular, she was from Turkey, went out of her way to help me and continued to check on me throughout the whole cruise. Everyone went out of there way to include our handicapped young man, in almost all of the activities on the ship as well as off the ship. We especially liked the activities with Orlando and the music the band played by the pool. Our boy would sing along with the music throughout the ship. Entertainment was plentiful as well as food and drinks. We were so pleased with our trip, that we are planning another cruise in the future. We truly enjoyed our trip.We appreciated the room service as well as the cleanliness of our cabin. I truly don't have anything bad to say about our experience. We are looking forward to our next trip on this amazing cruise ship. Thank you everyone for making our trip so awsome and memorable.

Bucket list cruise

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by Beanie baby and squirrel

• Sail Date: September 2017
  • Destination: Bermuda
Beanie baby and squirrel’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

The cabins were perfect size for two people. We didn't spend a lot of time in the cabins because of the activities and adventures. We really appreciated the cleanliness and the service of the concierge. The animals on the beds when we returned to our states room. Amused my best friends handicap son. He truly enjoyed himself throughout his trip.
  Grandeur of the Seas Deck Plans