3. Celebrity Constellation
Because we like to try many different cruise company's and ships the staff wasn't very helpful you had to go and get you own coffee at breakfast not like other ships they served you the food was the same every night but the most disappointing part of the cruise was the entertainment during the day only one hour of music a day around swimming pool and that was about 5 o'clock when everyone's going back to there cabin and the entertainment in the evening was all finished by 10 o'clock tried celebrity once and once only never again I've never been so bored on holiday and I was not the only person to moan everyone I spoke to was disappointed I even spoke to 2 American people and they have been on.32 celebrity cruises and this was the worst one theve cruised on so avoid the constellation if you want to enjoy your holiday.

Avoid this ship