3. Disney Wonder
I booked this cruise as a gift for my niece. Due to health issues, neither one of us can fly. Embarking from San Diego, where we live was perfect. My niece, who is 48 years old is a Disney maniac. Halloween on the High Seas was a bonus. She has recently been diagnosed with ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease). Life span for her, living out of a facility is 12-18 months. This was perfect timing. I tried to book a handicapped cabin, but they were taken, so we booked a verandah cabin 7106. I arranged wheelchair assist for embark and debark. This experience was awesome. From the time we walked through the port doors, throughout the cruise, and debarkation, every crew member did everything they could to make it easy for her, and a memorable experience. I hope Disney continues these repo itineraries because I plan to take my granddaughter next time. We can't say enough about how thankful we are for everything from Disney.

We loved it!

Disney Wonder Cruise Review by sassyredhat

• Sail Date: October 2017
  • Destination: Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah

We can't say enough about how thankful we are for everything from Disney.
sassyredhat’s Full Rating Summary
Get Disney Wonder price drops

Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
Cabin 04E 7106
This cabin is the first one when you get off the elevator, but it wasn't noisy at all.
The only thing that we found a bit challenging was the distance from the end of the bed to the dresser, and that was because of our physical issues. It is a tad narrow. The first thing we noticed was how good the cabin smelled. The cleaning products smell wonderful. We also had Disney brand shampoo, gel, soap, and lotion.
There is a separate room for the toilet and sink area with a mirror and storage, and another one for the bathtub/shower, sink and storage. Large closet and a lot of drawers--dresser, desk area, and more. Also, there was a clock on one night table which was handy.
The queen size bed was very comfortable. There are drapes that you can pull across between the bed and the sofa. The pull out single sofa bed that was comfortable. The linens and many decorations had little Mickey Mouse cutouts in them. Really cute. The cabin was very clean and not a bit in need of repair. The balcony had 2 chairs, 2 footstools, and a table. The chairs were not the plastic ones either. They were made of wood and canvas.
I had ordered Halloween decorations and they were in place when we arrived.
Deck 8 Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins