3. MSC Musica
SO, I was expecting nothing by taking this cruise. I had read so many negative reviews on MSC and the food..etc.. But since the itinerary was so beautiful, we decided to give it a try. Well, this cruise exceded my expectations... First, it started quite rough since we were in room 8191.. right over the Chrystal lounge.. OMG! We called the reception, they offered to move us for the night to another room. It was midnight so we accepted. The next day, they offered us to stay in that new room. We were happy of the service provided. Next, came shower time.. Water overflowed to the room... They offered to move us another time.. This time, to a balcony! WOW! That's what I call service. 4 guys were outside my door waiting to help me move all my things to the new room. I had read that the food was close to mediocre. Being quite picky, I thought I was going to spend the week eating next to nothing. Well... that was not the case. ALthough the menue choices were not was I am used to, the dished were tasty and delicious. One thing I disliked, the ship is rarely on time for arrival. When they say 7 to 13.. I expect them to get me off the ship at 7:00.. Not 7:20. It happened on a couple of occasions and that was not ok by my standards. The last day, we were supposed to arrive in Venice at 9h00 but the port was closed due to heavy fog. We all missed our flights back home since they let us off the ship at 14h45.. And we got off with all our luggage. That is no fault of theirs but still unpleasant to go through. We did not go to the shows since we were so tired with jetlag and all the heavy walking we did everyday visiting the amazing ports of call. All in all, I must say that it was an amazing cruise, we are cruising with them again next March to Dubai and I can't wait!:)

Really surprised! I loved MSC

sacramouille’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Musica price drops

Balcony Stateroom – Bella
Cabin B1 11132
8191 was our first.. NEVER BOOK THIS CABIN!
1200?? ws the second. it was a handicaped room so larger but water problem..
11132, gorgeous room, great side to see the ports of call