• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Excursions

Serenade of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
12 Awards

No opinions, just the facts!

Review for Serenade of the Seas to Canada & New England
H2Osign
10+ Cruises

Sail Date: Oct 2017
Cabin: Deluxe Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

We booked this cruise with friends; we had never sailed this direction before, although we had been to most of these cities from other vacations.

Reviews - I always try to keep in mind that I know nothing about the person saying "this was awful", "this was wonderful", so I'm not going to offer any opinion, just tell you what happened.

It began when my soup was delivered with a fly floating in it. This was the main dining room dinner. I also happen to be gluten free and getting bread the first night took some time. I don't know why I have to inform of this request prior to the cruise if the information is not passed down to the staff?

Deluxe Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

Cabin E2

Nice balcony- a little larger than most being on a curve of the ship.

Average in all other aspects. We did like that it was close to the elevators, but not right next to them.

The air ducts were clean and as a result this was the first cruise that I did not suffer any sinus problems.

Steward did not perform turn down service for us. My service dog does not go to dinner and he did not make any attempt to freshen the cabin after we returned and removed him.

Find a Serenade of the Seas Cruise from $240