3. Allure of the Seas
It was an amazing time, but if you are thinking about taking your drone on the cruise - just don't. The crew, the tour and the ship made such a great impression on me that I was amazed. The ship is huge and luxury. You cannot get bored on it at any time. Cabins were very clean and it was sweet when everyday I saw such a nice animal made out of the towels! There is a variety of dinings to choose and everyone of them has its own style. I loved eating burgers in Rockets. We could do whatever we wanted - the activities were wide enough to choose. I spent hours on windsurfing and I loved it! Mamma mia show was the best part of cruising - I loved it, I just loved it (Gretchen Bieber - the best role!). Service - especially in the Grande restauration we had a great team of people taking care of us, who were so nice, supportive, tried to make all our wishes come true even before we were able to say them. I was at the table 528, this kind man from India was servicing us, I think his name was Singh (?). Please thank him for an amazing time! Negative is that I wasn't able to take my drone on cruise, what means, that I was unable to take shots of the beauty of the islands. That really ruined my vacations video...

Best cruising ever, but....

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by Dawid M.

Dawid M.’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas price drops

Very nice, clean, a little claustrophobic during first night (I had difficulties getting to the toilet, but this is just the sea's fault)
  Allure of the Seas Deck Plans