3. Celebrity Reflection
We chose the Reflection because of the itinerary and the perks that were offered at the time. Even though the ship is huge, we never felt that it was crowded. The Aqua class cabin we had was very nice and our steward was always available if I needed something. We thought that we would eat at Blu a lot, but found that the offerings in the main dining room were more to our liking. However, we did eat at Blu for breakfast. The embarkation was extremely smooth and we were in our cabins before we ate lunch. I was dreading disembarkation because of some of the other, not Celebrity, ships we had been on. But it also went very smoothly. I can't give it 5 stars because I felt that the entertainment was not good. In fact, I felt that it was geared toward a very old age group - an awful hypnotist and a singer that should not have been singing. The activities were also lacking. My husband and two other men went to the golf putting competition that was supposed to happen and no one from the activities staff showed up. This ship is beautiful. The captain is very funny. I would travel on Reflection again.

Wonderful birthday cruise

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by Farmer 1949

Farmer 1949’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

AquaClass
Cabin A2 1645
This cabin is very spacious. The balcony is nice. The bathroom is large. Daily healthy canapes are delivered in the afternoon.
Penthouse Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins