3. Caribbean Princess
The cruise itinerary was fine. We planned our own excursions. Caribbean Princess is a little tired, but we know that when we booked. The beds and bedding were new and great. The bathroom tiles are old but all edges and corners in shower have been resealed so there is no mold. All staff members, especially our room steward, were extremely friendly and helpful. The food was terrible. The main fruit on the buffet was watermelon, cantaloupe, and honeydew, and chunks of the of the same which was okay, but no variety. How about peaches, plums, cherries, grapes, nectarines? Same fruit served In the main dining room for dessert. No variety in vegetables either. Mostly carrots. No asparagus, beets, Brussel sprouts. Food wasn't seasoned either. Nothing really tasted great and made you want to eat more. I actually lost weight on this cruise. I am a dessert person and usually order two. I didn't even finish the desserts I ordered except the Crème Brule. Actually, the best thing were the chocolate chip cookies. When the best thing they highlight is a 24 hour cereal bar, and a peanut butter and jelly station, you know something is wrong. Honestly, I don't think we had very many children on this cruise, if any. We cruised on Princess 7 years ago and it was the best. The food was wonderful and I was looking forward to the molten chocolate dessert that I can still remember. I ordered it every night, it was that good. They don't offer that any longer.

British Isles Cruise-terrible food

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by Myrnab

The cruise itinerary was fine. We planned our own excursions.

Myrnab’s Full Rating Summary