3. Allure of the Seas
We had a great experience on the Allure. I get motion sick pretty easily in a car and sometimes on a plane (during rocky flights) so we took this into consideration when booking this cruise....or this floating city. Our suite was on deck 11 in the middle of the boat- the sea was calm so we really didn't experience any rocking. Our cabin attendant Karen was wonderful. She always greeted us with our names and took great care of us while on the ship. We purchased the dinner package as well as the Chef's table and do not regret it one bit. In fact, after eating there, it was especially hard to go back to the dining hall the last night of our cruise. Not to say that the dining hall is a bad experience - not at all. The food was always very good...it just doesn't have the same experience as the specialty restaurants. I highly recommend visiting 150 Central Park and requesting Carlo as your waiter - trust his recommendations - especially for the wine. He was SPOT ON. We went an additional time outside our dining package because we had such a great experience - but the next time was even better! YUM. The comedians were very funny - I was surprised as I've been disappointed with most comedians in the past. These guys were really funny. The art auctions are really fun. Especially when you're planning on purchasing. We had an artist in mind and found one we loved in the second auction - so exciting. We also spent time in the casino playing craps. My husband has played before and I loved watching - the staff was informative to players who didn't understand the game and they seemed to really engage with those around the table - overall a fun time. The ship itself was immaculate. It seemed they were always working on something - varnish, cleaning the windows, etc. The restrooms on each level were also very well taken care of. Sanitary is the key word aboard this ship. ...and I never did get motion sick on this boat - it was a wonderful trip. I'm sad it had to end.

Get the dining package - go to 150 and ask for Carlo as your waiter

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by beckamgop

beckamgop’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas price drops

Love the walk in closet - VERY helpful for storing the formal clothes. Our attendant Karen was WONDERFUL. She took great care of us. The room was always clean and our views were lovely. It's nice to eat breakfast outside on the balcony. Not sure I could ever go with an interior room again.
  Allure of the Seas Deck Plans