3. Amadeus Silver II
I thought it would be an easy, fun, luxurious way to travel, for the most part it was, but the food, except for breakfast, was not tastey,it was badly presented, and the portions were small. It felt like someone wanted to make a buck on our back, and it took hours to serve. Otherwise the serving team was nice and corgial. The rooms were small but very clean, and again, the cleaning team was great. There were some handicapped people who should have had mini buses for long walks, but they did not, and it slowed down the whole group. All the sites we visited were fantastic, and the sailing itself very pleasant. There was ver little entertainmen, which was just as well because the dinner took so long that everyone was too tired to enjoy it (may be that was the purpose of the slow service). I like this way of travelling, but I'd have to make sure first that the food is good and in abundance, and there is better entertainment.

The food was extremely disappointing!.

Amadeus Silver II Cruise Review by Niki28