Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Sailingmama07

• Sail Date: Sep 2017
  • Destination: the British Isles & Western Europe
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

For the ports of call and the overall Royal Caribbean experience. We arrived on 9/29 at the air port by the RC transportation service who where on time, warm and welcoming. We decided not to come a day in advance but to fly directly to London and onto the ship.

The embarkation and disembarkation went very smoothly.

The overall experience was really great. The weather was a little colder than expected however, the RC experience was executed as normal.

The ship, entertainment, activities, service and excursions were worth the trip.

We would no doubt go again.

My cabin however was a different story...

Our cabin on the onset seem to be nice however after a closer look the story was different.

I was accustom to having good accommodations, however, I began to notice several things:

The room had not being dusted or vacuumed properly; I notice and picked up huge dust bunnies that I personally gathered with the door stop. The same underneath the desk.

The bathroom was smelly due to septic problem which caused the toilet to be black inside. I did report it and an engineer came the next day. The stateroom attendant tried to assist but to no avail. Nevertheless, the smell was unwelcomed and continued. Also, it seemed that the cabin had not been clean properly. The towels were thrown onto the shelves and strings were hanging. This showed me the person did not care or was lazy.

We were given a bottle of champagne for the inconvenience.

Sailingmama07's Full Rating Summary

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony
Cabin E1 8338

We were given a bottle of champagne for the inconvenience.

No complaints, all were superb!

View All undefined undefined Reviews
Cascais, Sintra and the beach

Fine.

View All 37 Cascais, Sintra and the beach Reviews
Agadir

Need more time. The tour guides always take you to there friends for presentations. This takes up to much of your time and does not allow for shopping. Other expressed their disappointment in this in the market and on the bus.

The market was huge and had so much to see however the presentation regarding Argan Oil took up our time.

Lanzarote

Informal tour regarding volcanoes and the entire island.

La Coruna

Tour guide was good. Walking tour of area was a little boring to (me)!

We walked through the old areas which were east of the port and into the town. Most stores were on cesta time which is from 2pm-5pm. No public "toliets". Once tour was over, tour guide headed back to port, then stopped and asked if we wanted to shop and the entire group said YES! She then directed us back to the main square and pointed north, where there were plenty of good shopping, not the normal survenior shops but real clothing and shoe stores. I would recommend to not paying for this excursion, simply walk across the street into the city maybe two blocks, head north...shop galore!

Cable Car

I truly enjoyed the cable cars as well. Take your camera to capture the scenic views. You will most likely share a car with others but that wasn't a problem! The view is fantastic.

View All 47 Cable Car Reviews
Monte Walking Tour

Lot of walking but necessary to get to these major tour points.

View All 2 Monte Walking Tour Reviews
Toboggan Rides

One of the best tours with the taboggan rides and cable cars. The sights was marvelous. Be mindful that this involves alot of walking and stair climbing maybe 250 to 300 steps. Once at the top there is an amazing view from the from steps of the oldest church there. The tobaggan was a fun, fun, fun, experience!!! Nice little shopping area for suveniors. Also cafe for coffee, chips, pastries, sandwiches and beverage while you await others. Bonus...you can capture your experience on the cable cars and tabaggan for $10.

View All 46 Toboggan Rides Reviews
Tenerife

Bus tour to main city where we were lead off to wonder on our own for a few hours.

Plenty shopping, beach and restaurants. Beautiful area for photos!

City Tour

This was amazing but never enough time! Must come back to shop and sightsee so much more to see!

We said major sights, Eiffel Tower, The Louvre, Historic statues.

We enjoyed a full delicious lunch on a water river cruise while touring the main sights. Definetly do this tour!

View All 112 City Tour Reviews
Eiffel Tower

OMG! Tear jerking experience to finally see it! A must see! I saw a couple getting married in the middle of the street with the Eiffel Tower in the background.

View All 46 Eiffel Tower Reviews
The Louvre

Such a busy area! Great experience....

View All 50 The Louvre Reviews