3. Oasis of the Seas
Had a group of 12 people that wanted to go on a cruise. We got the best deal for our money on the Oasis. We had some first time cruisers and we all had a blast. The embarkation and disembarkation went smoothly and was quick. The ship was Fantastic, the cabins were great and a good size. The dining room service and food was the best I ever had on any cruise. The specialty restaurants, Chops and 150 central park 5 star!! There were different activities everyday on the ship. Service on the ship was top notch. The ports we went to were great.The new cruiser with us want to go on another Royal Caribbean cruise soon. I already booked one in Dec 2017 and will book another one around March 2018. I know this ship holds a lot of people (5,000 plus) but never had long waits anywhere. The staff very friendly and willing to help when needed. Excellent Job Oasis of the Seas!!

Fantastic Royal Caribbean cruise

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by ncsteve38

ncsteve38’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Cabin was a good size. Was Neat and clean.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans