Carnival Glory Cruise Review

Carnival Glory Cruise Review by happysailing2

• Sail Date: Oct 2017
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior

I traveled a few of the Carnival ships this was just another, or I thought, till I spent a week with her. Great time, great crew. It was an easy embarkation- went from signing in at the check in to the Lido deck for a quick bite. Then to our cabin to unpack. Followed by a quick muster. From there we met with our meet and great group had a few drinks, followed by a return to our cabin to change for dinner at the Golden Restaurant. Then to the Amber Palace theater for a spectacular show, The Welcome Aboard Show which featured the three shows that were to be presented on our cruise. Followed by Ewart at the piano in the Cinn A Bar and a sing along by the rest of us. Then topped the evening off at the casino. We finally got back to the cabin after a wonderful first day, not a sea day yet, tomorrow begins all the fun at sea. More to follow.

happysailing2's Full Rating Summary

Interior
Cabin 4F 7-310

The cabin was kept immaculate- the service was extraordinary and the Stewart was on top of his game. There were some situations that required Ambulence attention, but we didn't know about that till after the cruise. The ship was kept shining. The Serenity Deck was a great sanctuary, a wonderful place to get away for some quiet time. We enjoyed the Casino, but bet with your head not over it. The Gold Restaurant where we ate dinner each night except for one when we ate on the Lido deck. The Shows were better each night from the first night introducing us to what the next few nights were to bring us, Motown, Beach Rock, Rock and Roll and Rock. I enjoyed dancing with some of the cast members in the lobby after the show. Playing Trivia got me my second gold ship on a stick, nice keep sake and memento. What more can I say except that all in all the cruise was one of the best. The excursions were perfect for us. So Thank you Carnival for a memorable Honeymoon cruise.

Aquaboats

What can I say about a perfect experience, except for a great big thank you for helping make our honeymoon a little bit better. We met the tour guide at the port a call he discribed everything as we passed and stopped at historic sited passing through G'Town. Entering the water from the land feeding the fish, and then a leasurely stop at one of the private hotels on 7 Mile Beach, for a drink and a dip. Then heading back to the port as well did our gift buying. All in all wonderful excursion.

Island Tour

We chose to go with an independent tour- which brought us to places not generally requested by the average cruiser, we wanted to see the real Island residents and the way they have to live, in a poor 3rd world nation as well as the best of the better way of life. A stop at the Habitat and meeting the Johnson family.

View All 259 Island Tour Reviews