3. Allure of the Seas
I was on the cruise alone as I could not find a room mate. I had heard so much about Allure of the Seas and it was my first cruise on Allure. I feel that the cruise is for children. There were too many children's. Even thought the Daily Compass specified no shorts, baseball caps, t shirts and flip flop were not acceptable for dinner in the dining room, I saw too many of them On Formal nights I think may 25% of the ship were appropriately dressed My room attendant provide excellent service. There were not enough activities for senior guests. The Shore Excursions were overpriced for the bus or boat ride. There should be a large golf carts available for senior guest from Ship to the end of the pier, being a large ship it is docked too far from the end of the pier. I do not think I will go on Allure again.

Average

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by xanadu48

I was on the cruise alone as I could not find a room mate.

On Formal nights I think may 25% of the ship were appropriately dressed

My room attendant provide excellent service.

There were not enough activities for senior guests.

The Shore Excursions were overpriced for the bus or boat ride.

I do not think I will go on Allure again.
xanadu48’s Full Rating Summary