3. Viking Sea
Our experience with a Viking river cruise was excellent and the ship's itinerary was what we wanted. The staff is excellent and is very friendly. The support staff works well together providing quiet and efficient service. I was always greeted with a hello and a smile. Service was outstanding and our cabin steward was the best. The dining experience was outstanding with great food, excellent food presentation and food choices. Due to a medical incident I needed to visit you ship's medical facility. The care I received by Dr. Soric and his staff was outstanding. The shore excursions were disappointing and not up to my standards. Not enough time spent at the different stops, Sometimes it felt like it was a march or die excursion. You need to learn from the river excursions on how to improve the shore excursion experience. The enrichment lectures were only OK and could improve. Overall it was an excellent cruise and we will take another cruise with Viking.

Viking 2017

Viking Sea Cruise Review by Mrozek

Overall it was an excellent cruise and we will take another cruise with Viking.
Mrozek’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sea price drops

Very good cabin, great shower, comfy bed. The bathroom drawers did not stay closed in rough seas and banged all night.