3. Harmony G
Wanted to see small islands and historic sites, and this cruise was great. I would love to travel on this cruise line again -- casual and comfortable, suited for the sophisticated traveler who wants an authentic experience. Food was fabulous a mix of Greek and international cuisine. Loved the small ship routine -- skilled and courteous captain and crew. Islands and Med are beautiful -- the water is an unbelievable blue! We were on an Odysseys Unlimited tour -- several fine days in Athens at a beautiful hotel (Elektra Palace).. then to the Harmony G -- loved it all! Our Odysseys Unlimited tour guide, the amazing Gemma -- was so knowledgeable, helpful, and attentive to all of us in a friendly and professional way. There are hundreds of inhabited islands, thousands in all .. and I want to see them all. I recommend this cruise line and Odysseys Unlimited ..superior quality, great staff -- all around wonderful time!

WONDERFUL CRUISE of Greek islands

Harmony G Cruise Review by California Gayle

• Sail Date: August 2017
  • Destination: Greece
Wanted to see small islands and historic sites, and this cruise was great.

Food was fabulous a mix of Greek and international cuisine.

Loved the small ship routine -- skilled and courteous captain and crew.

Islands and Med are beautiful -- the water is an unbelievable blue!

California Gayle’s Full Rating Summary
Get Variety Cruises Harmony G price drops

Cabins of course small but just fine .. bathroom surprisingly spacious.
Everything was clean and well kept.