3. Sea Princess
The cruise was most enjoyable, with great shows in the evenings, many opportunities for varied activities, from Line Dancing to Spanish Language lessons and many other choices in between. Our cabin was roomier than expected and always cleaned at the earliest opportunity. The towel 'sculptures' were fun and the chocolates appreciated. The introduction of'Anytime Dining' suited our group very well and the dining staff were always courteous and pleasant. The wait staff at our table, Edward Hipolito and Wayan Asnawa were exceptional. Their attentiveness, good humour and understanding made all our dining experiences very memorable. A great duo! Ralph, at the Wheel House Bar was also very pleasant and efficient along with the other bar staff, despite being under pressure at times. I thought the shore excursions were quite expensive, hence we made our arrangements most of the time. Disappointments? I was taken aback this time to see the standard of dress for formal nights and evening meals had dropped dramatically. It is a pity, when the staff has dressed so appropriately and many passengers have not bothered. The staff are very well trained and always pleasant and helpful. Even though I prefer to cruise on smaller ships, I would sail with Princess again.

Family celebration

Sea Princess Cruise Review by Jorow

• Sail Date: September 2017
  • Destination: Asia
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview

The towel 'sculptures' were fun and the chocolates appreciated.

The staff are very well trained and always pleasant and helpful.

Jorow’s Full Rating Summary