3. Navigator of the Seas
I love to cruise and was extremely disappointed with this one. Gluten Free section in Windjammer was definitely not gluten free. Cleanliness in the Windjammer was not up to par. The stairs were filthy. On quite a few occassions there were no cups in the morning for coffee and no butter or peanut butter. When I asked to have peanut butter or butter one morning I was handed, from a cabinet, 2 tubs. I said “there is none of these things out” and he shut the door and walked away from me. We had to call 5 times because air conditioner was not working. They lost 2 of our bags for a whole section of luggage, #4, when we departed the ship and we were the first ones off. They have you put tags on your luggage but the numbers were all over the place and not where they were suppose to be. I don’t understand why there was no quality control who noticed that a partial section was missing it’s luggage.

First Time With Royal Caribbean That I’m Not Happy

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Disco Duck

Disco Duck’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Large stain on rug that was there the whole 2 weeks so I assume that it could not be taken out. Air Conditioner did not work and we had to call 5 times
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans