3. Caribbean Princess
We got an unbelievable offer to take this cruise, and truly could not pass it up! This was my 15th cruise with Princess and my husband's 13th. I have to say, Princess' EZAir is amazing! We got a phenominal price for the airfare and had a good flight over to England. We opted to take Princess' transfer from Heathrow to Southampton and was very pleased with it as well. We boarded the ship and were happy campers! The first production show, Bravo, was amazing!!!!! I met, by accident, the lead singer in the production the night before, and she was truly wonderful!!!! The swells were pretty bad but neither my husband or myself ever got sick. They did put out the barf bags but fortunately, we didn't need them. I have 2 main concerns about this cruise. First, I felt that the food was NOT good, whether it be the MDR or the Buffet. Everything seemed to taste and smell the same day in and day out! I ate a lot of fruit and even lost 5 pounds on this cruise!!!! The best food and the hottest food was the hamburger place...and that is pathetic! Our waiters in the MDR were fabulous! They couldn't do enough for us despite problems. I preordered and prepaid for 3 bottles of White Zinfandel a month in advance to the cruise, to enjoy on the cruise. When I called down to the Room Service....I was informed that they had not gotten any White Zinfandel on the ship in Southampton, and I would have to take something else. Needless to say....I was NOT a happy camper!!!!!!! I ended up drinking 3 bottles of Chablis but wasn't happy about it. I have to say the cabin was very comfortable. The new beds were truly heavenly! We both slept very good!!!! Lots of storage! Love the International Cafe(especially the Cashew Chicken) and always buy the Coffee Card! We took one shore excursion in Lisbon, Portugal, and was a little disappointed in it. Mostly on the bus riding but did stop for an hour to shop! I would have loved to stop at other areas rather than the beach for an hour to shop. All in all, it was a good cruise, but the food was not what we would expect from Princess.

Caribbean Princess Trans Atlantic 15 night cruise.

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by james47

james47’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Cabin B716
The cabin was very good. It has lots of storage space and was very comfortable. I would have liked to have a small love seat in there. The bed was very, very comfortable.
  Caribbean Princess Deck Plans