3. Carnival Sensation
This is the worst vacation i’ve ever had... I honestly would have enjoyed myself more at home, seriously... Where do I begin... First let me say i’m not a picky person i’m very reasonable and quite understanding but my experience on sensation was terrible. They lost my infant son’s luggage, which contained his diapers and formula. So I found myself going deck to deck looking through hundreds of bags trying to find my son’s bag which was not a good start to my vacation. all in all, they said the tag on the luggage came off, which is not surprising considering I saw baggage claim literally throwing luggage multiple feet off the cart onto the floor. Secondly, the entire ship smells of cigarette smoke, even in our room, to the point it makes your chest hurt. In addition to that, the elevators are terrible, I have a stroller because of my son and believe me when I tell you, I carried that stroller up multiple flights of stairs everyday because of how bad they operate; Waiting 20 plus minutes for it to come to your deck. The food on sensation not good, it’s like the food you received when you were in middle school, most of it is cooked and frozen then reheated, milk cartons, and the only juice they have available that’s free is lemonade and ice tea which are filled with so much sugar you have to dilute it to drink it. the sheets in my cabin smelled really bad, Its like they have sheets cycled through circulation for a few years. also the smell of water is really bad as well. 100% true no lie, I was washing my son’s bottle in the bathroom sink and my wife had flushed the toilet, all of a sudden i see yellow liquid come through the bathroom sink.... i couldn’t believe what I was seeing, I can’t make this stuff up, it’s so bad it’s almost funny. lastly, I was charged a mandatory $65 gratuities. they took it off my sail and sign card automatically, I was never warned or informed, I just check my balance and see $-9 balance, not one employee cleaned or entered my room during the entire week on the cruise, and every meal I ate was self serve, let’s just say I was not a happy camper. In conclusion, this was a terrible experience and i’m contemplating ever cruising again. because this week has brought me more stress and aggravation then if i was home working, I mean the very review your reading I wrote on my last day on the cruise, it’s very boring to say the least.

Worst vacation I’ve ever had

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review by Highflyer2245

This is the worst vacation i’ve ever had...

I honestly would have enjoyed myself more at home, seriously...

Highflyer2245’s Full Rating Summary