3. Viking Hlin
Friends of ours were going and we said we wanted to go, too. Neither my husband nor I had ever been on a cruise or wanted to, but this sounded fascinating and we said, let's go. And we had a terrific time. The accommodations were terrific. The tours and all the tour guides were excellent. The entire staff were all excellent. (Sorry, if I keep using the same adjective, but what can I do, when everything and everyone were so great?) The lounge was lovely with its indoor and outdoor seating. We enjoyed lunch there every day. The restaurant was comfortable and the food was varied and very good. We thoroughly enjoyed the upper deck under the awning with the terrific views of the coastline as we sailed up the Rhine. The other people on the ship were delightful. The amenities were great. We got a real kick out of going through the locks, never having seen anything like that before.. Everything was just excellent. (Sorry to be so monotone. Not my fault. The trip was fantastic.)

This cruise exceeded my expectations!

Viking Hlin Cruise Review by Carol Sacks

• Sail Date: July 2017
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Superior
Carol Sacks’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Hlin price drops

Veranda Superior
Cabin A
The cabin with it's balcony was very comfortable and agreeable all around. I'm sorry, but I don't remember our cabin number or even the category.
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins