3. Viking Lif
Cruise director and ALL staff were excellent. My first trip to Europe and what a great way to see a part of 4 countries. Would do it again in a heartbeat! We had a Veranda Suite an it was perfect every day. We chose Easy and Moderate excursions and left the Demanding ones for the more adventurous and younger passengers. There is something for everyone. Dining was always on point and superb. I drank enough wine to float a battleship because they were always refilling my glass. We went from Budapest to Amsterdam with the additional days before and after the cruise. Met so any nice people and even a few from Louisiana and we happened to know some of the same people even though we did not live near each other. When they busted out the LSU attire, we knew we had to strike up a conversation with them.

Best ever!

Sandybeatty’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Lif price drops

Veranda Suite
Cabin AA 316
Always cleaned to perfection and the fridge stocked with wine and champagne every day if we drank it the day before....and we did! :)
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins