3. Carnival Miracle
Apparently Carnival has a new policy that they only service the cabin once now and our Steward(ess) never even shows her face anywhere till mid afternoon. So - you barely get your cabin cleaned when it is time to go to bed. The room is constantly cold during the day, and then, when you would like it cold, it gets hot at night. I believe the thermostat in the room is only to make you feel like you are in control when I think it is useless. There is a pool party, on Deck 9, from 10:30pm to 12:00am each night at sea. We made the mistake of getting our cabin on Deck 8 so we might as well be at the party. A complaint toned it done a tiny bit bit really....do they think EVERYONE is a teenager? I see lots of older people, like us, on the ship. Our last cruise on Carnival was wonderful - best cabin steward we have ever had. This trip is so bad that we will reconsider ever traveling on Carnival again.

General displeasure

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by anniegirl77

anniegirl77’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Miracle price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8D 8168
Cabin was fine - service was almost non-existent...even after a complaint.
Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins