3. Norwegian Getaway
Started in Copenhagen, was a nice but expensive city. Walked around and went to a couple of museums. Got on the Getaway in Copenhagen, embarkation was good, a little wait in line to get my key card. We were some of the first people on the ship because we were paying attention to the announcements. Went to O' Sheehan's for lunch (Bacon cheese burger and fries, great!) and then we book our specialty dining options. To get good times book your dining option early. The ship went to Warnemunde, Tallinn, St Petersburg and Stockholms. We dined at Cagney's. GREAT filet mignons, so tender you could use your fork to cut them. Then we ate at Monderno's Brazilian-style steakhouse, great food again and great service. We also ate at Teppanyaki and the food and entertainment was fabulous!! And after we went to Howling at the Moon, I would strongly suggest going if you like music!! And if you like Elvis Presley, Jerry Lee Lewis, Carl Perkins, and Johnny Cash see Million Dollar Quartet. This was my fourth time seeing it and if I can I will see it again. It was a little cold in September so either book earlier or dress warm. Happy cruising to you!!

Baltic Sea Cruise

stlrich123’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Getaway price drops

Studio Stateroom
Cabin T1 11535
Noisy, could hear people running up or down medal steps at times.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins