3. Caribbean Princess
This was my 2nd Transaltlantic with Princess and my 6th overall with them. We really enjoyed ourselves. Check in was easy and although I am Platinium, I was not given priority boarding until I showed my number to a Rep. and she then let us aboard, not a biggy, but for sure can set a tone. Our inside cabin on Riviera Deck was fine, every thing we really needed, It was our first inside for such a long cruise, but it really was fine, never had an issue with space and our Cabin steward was fantastic !, we really didn't need any thing special, but he was always around and ever so friendly. Always room by the pools, the only thing I did notice, was the pool hogs at the adult pool every morning by 8;00. I would pass that way to get to the gym in the mornings. There was always ample room by all pools, not sure why they needed to( reserve )these seats so early. Gary, our Cruise Director, was Fabulous !. Never a dull moment when he was around. We enjoyed all the activities he hosted. The other cruise staff was good, but he for sure outshined them all. Thank you , Gary. You made our cruise. As for food, I understand everyone has an opinion, For us, while we may not have found every nights menu right for us, we still very much enjoyed all our meals. The specialty Pizza lunches at Sabatine's, were great, we did lunch there 3 times and every Pizza was excellent. If we didn't like the main dinning rooms menu, we went to Food market or even had Tacos by the pool. Not every thing was perfect, but there was plenty to pick from. I enjoy a cup of coffee every morning and usually a tea in the afternoon. The international Cafe is great for that. I did find though, that it was rather hard to get a servers attention, so always had to order at counter, and forget the Bartender serving you. All in all a wonderful cruise, the small things were just that,small, you really had to time your laundry just right, as there are only 2 washers and dryers per floor, and for a 15 day trip , a very busy place.. We have 2 more Princess cruises booked . Princess meets all our needs and we always have a great time !. Hope this helps any one.

Had a great time