3. Ruby Princess
I chose this specific cruise because it was in my price range and time period. This was my second time cruising on Ruby Princess and it was as good the second time as the first. The ship did not feel crowded although we were full, there is plenty of space for everyone. The entertainment was varied and good and it was fun seeing the mature crowd getting out on the dance floor for all kinds of music. I enjoyed the 3 ports of call and all 3 had many options for excursions to fit anyone's desires. and although I can't give credit to Princess, the weather was Outstanding the entire trip. I had anytime dining and didn't eat in the dining room but once, the food while sounding good didn't really attract me. I got to enjoy the buffett more though, so it all worked out. The buffett had a good variety and I could always find something I really enjoyed, usually having seconds of those items. The service in all areas was fantastic, but I feel the staff was even more attentive in the buffett this cruise than the last one. They improved on what was already a highlight. I found the service to be outstanding, i say this because apparently others are not as enamored by the service. I felt the staff was pleasant, quick in providing service, from the stewards to the bartenders to the wait staff. The only negative I can say is there were 2 minor issues with my cabin and dining arrangements, but nothing to really take away from what was a great cruise!

Thoroughly enjoyable

comiso13’s Full Rating Summary
Get Ruby Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IC L244
big enough room for 1, might be a bit crowded with 2, but I got what i expected and paid for. I found Lido deck location to be perfect, access to pools and buffett was what i wanted and had.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins