3. Celestyal Majesty
This was the first cruise that i had ever been on so my expectations were unknown. On arrival at the airport going we were met by a man who gave us our tickets and directed us to checkin desk, from there-on in it was very quick, smooth and professionally run. On arrival at the ship we were taken directley to our cabin , shown how to open the door and cases were there already, everything after this was first class , the entertainment was exceptional, the service was unbelievabe and the food oh my god, from fine dining to burger and chips it was all there,the staff were always cleaning berore and after you. the ports we visited were top notch culdnt fault any of them, an information leaflet was left everynight which had information of the next days port you were visiting and what was going on onboard times and places this proved to be very informative. I would and will be recommending thomson cruises to anybody who will listen. I will definatley be using tomsons for my next holidays.

Crusing Novice

Celestyal Majesty Cruise Review by fletch57

fletch57’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celestyal Majesty price drops

was very impressed with our cabin, it had 2 single beds , small but was adequate for what we needed. the cleaning of the room was the best i ave ever recieved, it was cleaned at least twice a day, 3 of our 7 nights we came home to towel sculptures which we thought was very thoughtfull, can only say first class cleaning