• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

JennyTraveller
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Sep 2017
Cabin:

We chose this cruise for the itinerary, and it didn't disappoint. We loved every Port of Call, where we did some excursions through Royal Caribbean, and some just exploring on our own.

The food and service in the dining room was excellent, and we were most fortunate to be seated with an excellent group. The entertainment on this ship was excellent, and the Cruise Director and Activities Manager (Chris and Talita) were fantastic. They made me laugh every morning while watching their early am information session on the RCI TV. I especially liked Talita - very outgoing, funny, beautiful, and she taught an excellent Zumba class.

We had a Ocean View cabin (forward). It was just my husband and I travelling, so even though the cabin's are small, it accommodated us just fine. The ship itself, while smaller than the other ships we have cruised on, was just fine.

Cabin Ocean View Stateroom

Our Stateroom attendant was excellent. Even though this ship is older, our sleeping quarters and bathroom have been refurbished. We had enough room for the two of us.

But, I personally will not book a forward cabin on this level again, as it was noisy when entering a Port (the thrusters and achors in action), and woke us early each day. And our cabin was just below the stage of Theatre, so there was no 'resting' during the day (the band would rehearse then).

4 Helpful Votes