Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review by 30sCanCruise

• Sail Date: Sep 2017
  • Destination: the Western Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Promenade Stateroom

Not doing Royal Caribbean again. Disney and Princess do it better. Staff didn't really want to greet guests. I was usually only greeted once I said something first. The ship needs another renovation. I cannot say it was the cleanest ship I have been on, especially in the Windjammer. Our cabin was a promenade stateroom on the sixth floor. It wasn't bad, but the parties on the promenade got overwhelming for us because we had early morning shore excursions. Giovanni's was terrific! The entertainment was okay, but what can you expect on a Fall cruise. Service was okay. There were errors on our Seapass cards, but were easily rectified. The casino bartenders were okay. On the day of the $2 Mojitos, the first bartender could have cared less. The shore excursion meeting process needs to be overhauled. Disney's model should be replicated. It is seamless. Royal Caribbean's method leaves a lot to be desired. When we got on the ship, nothing was ready(rooms, Windjammer). That was a huge turnoff. The pickup process was easier than I read about on other reviews. They must be trying out a new process. It was better. The boarding process after shore excursions could be more reviving. Start giving directions earlier so people are not wasting time.

30sCanCruise's Full Rating Summary