3. Carnival Fantasy
I was traveling with a small group of women of varying ages and we all found fun and interesting activities while at sea. The crew very professional and courteous. Our steward "Seth" was very attentive our cabin. The Captain had to steer us away from a hurricane and did it exceptionally well. We had 2 extra days at sea with perfect conditions due to his expert navigation skills. The restaurant staff were pleasantly attentive to the wish's of the patron. Everyone in my group enjoyed the excellent skills of the luxury spa staff for facials and hot stone massage. I can't emphasize enough the professionalism and skill of the Captain and entire crew of the Fantasy on this trip. Despite potential troubling circumstances they maintain a very upbeat atmosphere for all the passengers. While at the port of Costa Maya we toured the Chacchoben Mayan ruins. The flora and fauna are bigger than life with monkeys in the trees and leaf cutter ants marching from one side of the forest to the other. Tropical birds more than you can imagine. Beautiful natural works of art all around as you are guided through the ancient ruins.This is MUST SEE location. We booked the tour through Carnival and it was well worth the time and money. I will make this trip again. I would recommend this Captain and crew to everyone.

My Birthday Cruise

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review by cmnutritionow@hotmail.com

cmnutritionow@hotmail.com’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Fantasy price drops

Interior
Cabin 4E E 104
The cabin had adequate space for three adults being furnished with 2 twin and a trundle slept comfortably. The closet space was ample with hanging and shelves which and provided the option of hanging clothes and storing items for easy access. The bathroom was adequate in size. The cabin was found originally in a clean and fresh atmosphere which was well maintained by 'Seth" our steward.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins

• Mayan Ruins
    This was the best Mayan ruins that I have seen. I have visited other locations in the Mexican Yucatan and Chacchoben is the best experience so far. The Tour guides are all professional and courteous.
    View All 137 Mayan Ruins Reviews
  • Cozumel
    DON'T DRINK THE WATER. I ate the local cuisine which was wonderful but made the mistake of drinking the water at the restaurant and the result was quite unpleasant. I have visited the area several times and enjoy the local cuisine but had always been more careful to only drinking bottled water with unbroken seal.
    View All 6,596 Cozumel Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Cozumel Cruise Port Review
  • Mobile
    We drove in the morning of departure and were taken to the port and where we were dropped off by a drive. This port seems to be nothing special. I love the convenience of the location but the city of Mobile, Alamaba REALLY needs to step it up and improve if they want tourist.
    View All 42 Mobile Cruise Port Reviews