3. Carnival Dream
My best friend from NJ just recently retired and had never been on a cruise, so it was a no brainner and since I've cruised many times we decided to do this. Of course it had to be on the Dream, my favorite ship. And it had to be with Chris Williams, The Flying Scotsman Cruise DIrector, I have been on many cruises like I said before and until cruising with Chris, I had no idea what our cruise directors name was and don't remember seeing them out and about mingling with the guests. Once you cruise with Chris Williams you won't want to cruise with any other cruise director, this young man will give you the best time you've ever had, he is so talented, energetic, compassionate and all around wonderful person. All of the shows were outstanding, our cabin location was so convenient on the Lido deck to the elevators and the pool area. The dining room was wonderful, we sat with some very nice people and now have new friends. The service provided by our dining room staff, Thomas, Stefano and Aaron was awesome. So my friends first cruise will be a cruise to remember she didn't want to get off the boat and I can see future cruises with Carnival in her near future.

Carnival Dream

Carnival Dream Cruise Review by brie921

brie921’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Dream price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8E 10276
Our cabin steward name was Herry or Harry as I called him, we had everything we needed and he was always around making sure of that.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins

• Cozumel
    We made reservations at Mr Sanchos and went with some of our new friends from our Facebook page. This was my second time there and would definitely go back again and again, the place is awesome for adults and kids. The food and drinks were awesome, and our waiter was always available. The water in the pool was very clean and the swim up bar is a fun place.
    View All 6,706 Cozumel Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Cozumel Cruise Port Review
  • Dolphin Swim
    We had a terrible storm in Grand Cayman and it was our first time swimming with the Dolphins. We thought sure it would have been canceled, we were cold and shivering , you just couldn't enjoy the experience with the rain beating down in your eyes. I'm giving this five stars because I'm sure it would of been and awesome time if it hadn't of been raining so hard.
    View All 81 Dolphin Swim Reviews
  • Stingray Swim
    When we got on the boat to go to Stingray City we were both again freezing and I told my friend since I have been to Stingray CIty at least 10 times that I would stay on the boat and take pictures of her. Again I think both tours should have been canceled due to the weather. I'm sure it would have been an awesome tour if the sun had been shining.
    View All 726 Stingray Swim Reviews
  • Montego Bay
    In Montego Bay we did the hop on and off bus that took us to different locations throughout the city. We had rain that day so we only did some shopping.
    View All 473 Montego Bay Cruise Port Reviews