3. Celebrity Eclipse
We embarked very smoothly through the Aqua Class gate, the people at security were quite rude but I guess they were stressed. we got on ship and went to the Cafe, ive noticed each celebrity ship although the same works slightly differently, they were very clear you could not sit at a table and go to the counter and get your own drinks, the counter is only for take away, but I found them throughout the cruise to be a bit uninterested and borderline rude. Our Cabin was on the 11 deck and it was kept spotless. We ate in Bleu and the staff were amazing very nice and accommodating. We ate in the Tuscan Grill one night (the Last) and the food apart from the steak was delicious, She did ask how the steak was and I told her it was over done and dry and she went "oh sorry about that" and started to walk off, she took about 4 or 5 paces then turned back and said do you want me to change it, but that obviously going to be too much trouble for her so I said no. We did 2 trips, one in Lisbon and the escort was abysmal he nearly said 2 words on the way to the town and when he did speak he was so bored and uninterested, I asked him a question, which was would the shops be open as it was a Sunday and he went, "oh I don't know I don't do Sundays." The other trip was in Madeira and was brilliant, the guide was amazing and told us loads. Now the Ship, Wifi, well we got this as part of a package, but unfortunately neither me nor my husband could get it to work all the time, for days on end we couldnt connect and when I went to the ilounge I was told it is not their fault it is my device. now the flaw in that theory is my husbands phone had the same issues as mine, we have different phones on different operating systems!! so no not our device. The other issue that we had was the drinks package, we had the Classic Drinks package, we liked to go to the solarium and have a smoothie in the mornings, then on day 7 we go and are told sorry its now on the premium package and you have to pay. 1. why change it mid cruise? why not wait until the current guests have left and then make changes, instead of upsetting current guests. and 2. why have smoothies on a premium package at all? When we asked at Guest Relations we were told they can change anything when and how they want. I'm beginning to wonder have we made the right choice in being loyal to Celebrity.

Overall Very happy

Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review by Tushers

Tushers’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Eclipse price drops

AquaClass
Cabin A1 1626
The cabin is great, kept clean and tidy, only thing annoying was we kept moving our bin twice a day to where it would be more accessible, and every day twice a day it was moved back, so I ended up putting a notice up asked it not to be moved, it was still moved twice after that.
I didnt feel the balcony area was particularly clean, the glass, the floor by the glass and the chairs were never tidied.
Penthouse Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins