3. Explorer of the Seas
The dinner menu is not impressive, had to rely on the standing items several nights. Also very disappointment in the wine selection. All the bars listed a wine on the menu that I was interested in - but it was only available one evening at one bar and in the dining room. The wine choices for the price of a glass was not aligned. The service overall was good. Condition of the ship was also good. I especially appreciate being able to purchase the specialty coffee card so that I can have a latte every morning. The staff was generally nice, and we made sure to recognize those that did a great job with extra gratuities. I recommend this cruise but think that it would have been better to have more time in Victoria rather than sailing so slowly back to Seattle. Wish more of the RC ships had this cabin in the location that our cabin was in - it was awesome!

Nice cruise, but not impressed with the dinner menu or the wine selection.

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review by crabpot

crabpot’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas price drops

The cabin location was awesome! Plenty of space to store items and temperature control was great. Only had one issue with the toilet not flushing, but they fixed it right away, it was affecting all the cabins on our floor.
  Explorer of the Seas Deck Plans