3. Oasis of the Seas
We chose this cruise as a test to see how we liked it. (and to see how my wife handled the motion.) We had a lot of itinerary changes for good reason and the crew handled it with amazing efficiency. The Oasis is a great ship, and we booked the Eastern Caribbean on it for next May. Can't Wait. The dining servers were wonderfully attentive, and remembered us and out favorites. The cabin crews were very friendly and seemed to touch up the room every time we left. Unbelievable ! We missed going to Cozumel, but didn't have a lack of activity, in fact, we still left on board activities to try the next time. I can not actually remember any crew member that wasn't a pleasure to interact with, regardless of venue. I will be waiting with anticipation for our next adventure, and if there are re-routes, we will roll with them and not skip a beat, because the team is that good. Thanks for a lot of hard work Jeffrey Arpin.

First Cruise - Not the Last Cruise

staylo27’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Spacious AquaTheater Suite Large Balcony - 2 Bedrooms
Cabin A1 12330
The cabin was great, with 2 tv's. We had our continental breakfast each day in the living area and watch the morning rant, enjoying every minute. Plenty of storage space and room to move around. The balcony gave a great 180 degree view from the aft.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins