3. Serenade of the Seas
I'm usually a fan of Royal Caribbean and have had two previous cruises with them that I would rate as excellent, but this one wasn't. My wife and I were celebrating our 20th anniversary and I had pre-booked an ultimate anniversary package, only to find that after I got on the ship it had been cancelled by Royal Caribbean without any notice to me. Then when I tried to re-book it, I was told that they don't carry the items on the ship and therefore couldn't provide it. Instead they offered the minimal. Hugely disappointed. Activities on the ship - not varied enough and fairly standard. Talent on the ship - below even cruise performers. No-one was notable and none of the performances were very inspired. Ports of call - okay, but not much variety in the shore excursions between each of the ports. Got "excursioned out" because the lack of variety. And too cold to hit the pool on the days of sailing.

Royal Caribbean failed me on this one

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review by tknikercruiser

Activities on the ship - not varied enough and fairly standard.

tknikercruiser’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Serenade of the Seas price drops

Cabin was standard. Cabin staff for ours was excellent! He helped make a terrible cruise much better.
  Serenade of the Seas Deck Plans