3. Ruby Princess
My husband and I were looking to cruise somewhere we had not been before. We chose the Ruby Princess for this reason. We really enjoyed the ship. We never went to the main dining room and just ate at the buffet or the pizza or hamburger venues. We found the food at those venues very good. The entertainment was good. The comedians were funny and the magic show good fun. The ports were fine. I had not been to any of them. We had no problems with service. Everyone seemed happy and relaxed. One thing I did find strange was We never saw or heard from the cruise director. I would take Princess again. I found them to be very nice and relaxing. I do not think they are better than any other line I have been on so my next choice will be dependent on itinerary and price. On to the next cruise.

Loved the cruise

Ruby Princess Cruise Review by cathylee55

The ports were fine. I had not been to any of them.

We had no problems with service. Everyone seemed happy and relaxed.

cathylee55’s Full Rating Summary
Get Ruby Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA B409
I loved the layout of the cabin. The large closet is between the sleeping area and the bathroom. It was almost like having a dressing area. It also cuts down on the light from the bathroom at night.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins