3. Serenade of the Seas
The main reason I (we) chose this cruise was because of the venue - fall colors. Although the colors had not yet peaked, the colors were turning and were quite beautiful It's all about timing (and luck). We were just a little too early to get the full advantage of the fall colors. But the venues were great - Hallifax, Portland, Bar Harbor and Boston - all great stops. Having sailed many time of Celebrity, I did see some difference in what was supplied in the staterooms. On Celebrity I always got shampoo, conditioner and body lotion. This did not happen on the RC cruise. We only got shampoo and we had to ask for additional bars of soap half way into the cruise. The crew on the ship were fantastic - very pleasant and helpful. We are looking forward to our cruise in February on the Serenade of the Seas to the Caribbean.

Cruise Comparison

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review by rczattiero

rczattiero’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Serenade of the Seas price drops

Very clean cabin. Although I normally prefer an outside cabin, our stateroom was very comfortable and we only spent time there to sleep.
  Serenade of the Seas Deck Plans