3. Brilliance of the Seas
We flew into Barcelona 2 days before embarkation. The city was beautiful. This cruise was selected to see Europe. The ports of call were great and beautiful no complaints there. Overall our cruise was ok it could have been better. Rude passengers not covering their mouths and coughing all over the place we got sick the last couple of days on the ship. Our bartender Andrae Brown kept us together in the Schooner Bar. We loved Florence/Pisa, Rome, and Venice. Our experience in the main dining room wasn't the best and we opted out of the main and just went to the windjammer for lunch and dinner when we were at sea the other times we at in the various ports of call. I have not had good experiences on the Brilliance (2) cruises and (1) Serenade of the Seas this class and me do not mix well. I have 2 cruises booked next year and they will not be on Royal I am going to try some other cruise lines. The drink packages are over priced and the internet was slow or I would lose my connection not worth the money.

12 Night Mediterranean Cruise

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review by mskcart30

mskcart30’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Brilliance of the Seas price drops

The furniture was old and the toilet had a black ring around it which was not pleasant to look at. The furniture was banged up the couch and table needs to be replaced. The curtains were old and need to be replaced they had small holes.
  Brilliance of the Seas Deck Plans